A MUST FOR ALL:
Launch Yacht, Industrial Bearings, Glands, and Stuffing boxes, Engine cooling, Pump and Rudder Bearings.
- ELIMINATES – Crawling into awkward spaces to vital grease points.
- ENSURES – A proper amount of grease is delivered.
- ENDS – Tiresome fiddling with inadequate grease cups and messy grease guns.
- Choose a convenient site within range of the high pressure delivery tube. Screw or bolt ORCA Remote Greaser firmly in place.
- Remove existing grease nipple or grease cup from bearing. Screw in 1/8” BSR adapter supplied. (Most grease nipples or cups are 1/8” BSP. For other sizes a conversion piece may be required).
- Push tube, with olive in place, firmly into greaser and tighten locking nut to clamp olive to tube. ENSURE OLIVES ARE FIRMLY NIPPED TO TUBE.
- Unscrew greaser body, wind lubricator screw fully back, and fill with ORCA “PKO”. Reassemble and turn lubricator knob until grease is observed exiting the tube.
- Fix tube to gland as per instruction 3. A regular quarter-turn will provide adequate lubrication for the average bearing. Regularity rather than quantity is the secret to long, trouble free bearing life.